13896 Fir Street Oregon City OR 97045
New store Hours
Toll Free (800)433-6805
Oregon City (503)256-2400
- 10 Beginning Gardener Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Control Mosquitoes in Your Garden and Backyard
- Mushrooms, Anyone?
- Rain Garden Design
- 8 Culinary Herbs For Bees To Feast On
- Indoor Gardening 101
- Saving Squash Seeds
- Eat and Live: Grow Your Own Culinary Herbs Indoors
- Drooping Leaves in Soil Gardens
- Plants Can Have Too Much Food?!
Plants Can Have Too Much Food?!
Posted by Gordon Redman on 5/31/2016
Building Your Own Organic Soil for Raised Bed Gardens
Posted by Eric Hopper on 5/16/2016
Growing plants in a raised bed garden is not that much different than growing plants directly in the ground. There are many advantages to a raised bed garden and it can be a great tool for hobby growers. One aspect of raised bed gardening that is crucial to understand is the bed's soil.
What can I do if my pot's soil dried out?
Posted by Gordon Redman on 5/2/2016