- Add 4 tablespoon (65ml) per 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of water. Soak grow plugs/rockwool cubes for 10 minutes.
- In a small container mix 1 part Azos with 2 parts water.
- Dip tips of new cuttings in solution for 15 seconds and set in plugs. *For best results pH water to 6.0 before mixing Azos with water.
Propagation machines: (ex. EZ cloner, Turbo cloner)
- Adjust pH of water to 6.0
- Add 1 tablespoon of Azos per gallon of water.
Transplanting: Add to hole, directly around plant roots or dust entire root ball. Set plant, backfill and water.
- 1-3 gallon container: 1 tablespoon
- 5-7 gallon container: 2 tablespoon
- 10-20 gallon container: 3 tablespoon
- 25-50 gallon container: 4 tablespoon
- 100 gallon container: 1/2 cup
In ground and raided bed applications: 1 tablespoon per plant hole
When watering: Mix with water and apply weekly through Veg/Grow. Hand water or add to reservoirs.
- 5 gallon: 2 tablespoon
- 25 gallon: 3-4 tablespoon
- 50 gallon: 6-8 tablespoon
- 100 gallon: 3/4 - 1 cup
For Xtreme results: Apply once every two weeks. Repeat application after heavy watering. Mix with warm water (65-80ºF) (18-27ºC). Use Mykos when transplanting. Add Azos to Xtreme Tea Brews at the rate of 2 tablespoon per gallon and apply weekly.