PRO-MIX HP MYCORRHIZAE is a high porosity peat-based growing medium containing, beneficial mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices). This formula ensures optimum growth, especially when high air capacity and extra drainage are required. It is ideal for water sensitive crops, rooting cutting and/or low-light growing conditions. With its high perlite content, PRO-MIX HP provides a great growing environment to growers looking for a significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers who require a superior-quality product adapted to their needs for watering flexibility and crop seasonality.
- Dries out more frequently than general purpose, peat-based mixes
- Well suited for low-light growing conditions and high humidity
- Less difficult to overwater crops
- Reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats)
- Holds less water for improved leaching of fertilizer salts during crop cycle
- MYCORRHIZAE improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits.
- Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss (65-75 % / volume)
- Perlite - Horticultural Grade
- Dolomitic and Calcitic limestone (pH adjuster)
- Wetting Agent
- Mycorrhizae - Endomycorrhizal Fungi (Glomus intraradices)